Man of Teal Map
#4 is now finished and ready to be put onto the server. Before we do however, we would like to give everyone a chance to give their feedback and also note any issues. Here is a general map overview:
#4 is a snow map. Many of us are living in very hot areas in the Northern Hemisphere, and are wishing for at least a day of snow.
- Custom Content has been removed and will not be used in Map
#4. It is currently very unstable in OpenRCT2, which is a cause for concern for us. It may return at a future date, but not for Map #4. A large amount of Vanilla Scenery is available however.
- The Giga Coaster and the Hyper-Twister Trains have been removed, citing their over-use in the last map. However, a larger variety of Wooden Coasters (and cars), the Inverted Coaster, the Multi-Dimensional Coaster, and the Floorless and Stand-Up Trains for the Twister Coaster will be sure to please the Veteran Players. The inclusion of the Looping Coaster and the Mini Coaster should allow newer players to the server and RCT2 a chance to practice their skills before moving to the more complicated rides.
- Related to the above, a higher amount of snow-themed rides have been included.
- Water Rides are limited, only the Submarine Ride can be utilized. It's a snow map after all...
- Terrain is at a higher height by default now. This allows additional usage of valleys and tunnels for our rides
This map uses pure RCT2 content only, Wacky Worlds and Time Twister are not needed.